Thursday, June 25, 2009

BORING!!!!!

Ok... I thought I could get through the holidays. I almost did. I succumb with 3 weeks left. I am caught up in being actively inactive. I know there's a contradiction in there somewhere, but what the hell.
My boredom has led me to pursuits I never would have considered. I am now the owner of a Eastern Air Dragon. The cute purple thing you see to your right, and unless I find something better to do, the owner of a something that I just adopted 5 minutes ago. I have no idea what that will turn into, but I'll keep you posted.
Have you ever noticed that the more bored you get, the slower time passes. I know its a cliche, but it is true. You can almost feel the earth turn. It's not that I dont have anything to amuse myself with, but I lack the energy to actually do anything. Typical me, but I'm pretty sure you associate with me also. I haven't met anyone till date who can honestly say they've not been bored in the past hour. Man is almost always bored. Boredom arises not when you have nothing to do, but rather when you cant bring yourself to do something long enough. You get bored in movie theatres, in football games, watching TV, even eating. The theory I've come up with is to not try and do something else, but rather keep on doing what you were. Create an image of satisfaction about the task in your head and 'just do it', to quote Nike. The reason I call it a theory is because I've never practically applied it.. got too bored!!
A post about boredom... how sad life has become..
Oh and by the way, please visit my dragon... It gets lonely... And after the other 'thing' hatches, can you visit that too?
Thanx in advance!
EDIT: Heres something new... http://tempestnation.myminicity.com/ my own city... how the mighty fall :P

No comments:

Post a Comment